PeaceHealth is seeking a RN – Emergency for a 0.9 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Night shift with shift durations of 12 Hours.
Posted Date: Apr 23, 2016
Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA, US
Req ID: 125527
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- One year of experience as a registered nurse preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Must demonstrate independent management of cardiac, complex med/surg, pediatric, and multiple trauma patients.
- Demonstrated competence in area of expertise.
- Current WA Registered Nurse licensure required by date of hire.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- ACLS certification required at date of hire.
- ENPC within 12 months of Date of Hire. Caregivers that currently have PALS will be required to obtain ENPC once their PALS certification expires.
- TNCC within 12 months of Date of Hire